How do I get rid of worms in my stomach? TMI

I have been having really bad stomach problems for over a year, and was told it was IBS. It has gotten a lot worse recently, and I just took a look at my BM and I'm pretty sure I saw some worms (I didn't want to look at it too long). I don't have insurance and no money for a doctor, what do I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• i think you need to make a dr app. to get meds
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:24 PM on May. 2, 2009

• turpentine and a teaspoon of sugar
    FTBALLMOF2BOYS

Answer by FTBALLMOF2BOYS at 1:26 PM on May. 2, 2009

• well there are different kinds of worms you need to get checked. I don't know how the subject of tapeworms came up but a lady at work told me that when she was growing up in mexico they would starve themselves for a few days and then hold a bowl of milk to their mouth and the worms would come out for food same thing done with bananas.... yucky. Sorry if that made anyone sick.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:35 PM on May. 2, 2009

• You can die from tapeworm infestation. You need to get medical attention asap. Seriously. Would you rather die or have some medical bills to pay off.
    Anonymous

• Let me edit that last reply--different types of tape worms can be deadly if left untreated. They can spread to other parts of the body, most problematic, the brain causing neurological problems. If you experience headaches or seizures you need to go to the ER right away. Tape worms need a medication to get rid of them. No home remedy will work. If you have no insurance or money, your best bet may be an ER anyway. They can't turn you away. You will then just have a medical bill to pay off. Better that then risking your life. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• There are homeopatic parisite and worm treatments that you can use. I would suggest finding a Nature path. They are usually alot cheaper then a doctor. We do a pareisite and worm cleanse on all of our family twice a year. 80% of the population has worms and parisites.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:28 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I would find a general practioner and opt for PRIVATE PAY instead of the ER. Because all you need is a scrip to get rid of the meds.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:29 PM on May. 2, 2009