If you converted or reverted to the Lord late in life....

Are you able to look back and see how He guided you when you did not believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• sermon day

Anonymous

• YES!!! I was just telling someone about that yesterday!!! I could write a book about how He guided me and protected me and brought me to Him. It is so amazing. He has always loved me, even when I was His enemy.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:32 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I got saved 6 years ago, at age 38. And, yeah, I can see times when God took over, when I did not even realize it. He showed me He was always there, even when I wasn't. I can honestly say, if He hadn't of been in my life, guiding me when I needed it the most, I'd most certainly be dead, most likely at my own hands. But, God had bigger and better things in store for my life, so He rescued me. Saved my life,then saved my soul.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:35 PM on May. 2, 2009