What can i give my son for breakfast??

he drinks milk with cereal in the am,then like 2 hours later he wants to eat,what should i give him im kinda stuck????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• eggs, waffles, pancakes, grapes, banana, cereal, melons, french toast, omlet
    lilblufrog

Answer by lilblufrog at 1:38 PM on May. 2, 2009

• How old is your son?
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:39 PM on May. 2, 2009

• hes 13 months and very picky,i forgot to add that looll
    Anonymous

• my son is also very picky he likes cream of wheat and oatmeal with fruit in it he likes eggs also it seems to get repetetive but as long as he eats something good for him it doesnt matter
    MoMMyto2971

Answer by MoMMyto2971 at 1:58 PM on May. 2, 2009

• my daughter wasn't real picky i made her omelets eggs kept her full longer then you can try and sneak in some veggies too she loved spinach and didn't even know it.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:06 PM on May. 2, 2009

• POPTARTS
    NUTRAGRAIN BAR AND YOGURT
    BAGEL
    PANCACKES
    EGGS AND BACON
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I like to cook so I always do something like; eggs (and there is so many ways) with toast, waffles/pancakes with a fruit bowl, or otmeal. If you don't have alot of time or hate cooking pop-tarts, begals, or muffins are also great quick fixes.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 4:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• We do eggs, whole wheat toast, and a glass of v8 fruit and veggie juice. or penut butter toast, yougert and fresh fruit, or oatmeal fruit and a glass of milk. Ceral has alot of sugar in it, so it speeds up the matabolizm and spikes blood sugar. Pair a healy carb with protien and that will last longer in his system. (eggs and toast is a good combo, oatmeal is higher in protien as well. Two hours later is about when my kids get a mid morning snack, and its usually just a peice of fruit or penunt butter toast. or even just a glass of milk or a string cheese.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My dd loves yogurt & granola & also oatmeal for breakfast. It's important to remember that toddlers are grazers, they need lots of little snacks throughout the day. Thier stomachs are about the size of their fist, not very big, and they are super active & burn TONS of calories. For a toddler 3 meals a day just won't cut it, they need to eat about every 2-4 hours. I just make up a bunch of snacks in the morning while she eats her breakfast, cut up fuit, veggies, cheese, little pb&j sandwiches. Then whenever she's "gets the munchies" there are healthy snacks ready to go for her.
    MamaApio

Answer by MamaApio at 10:23 PM on May. 2, 2009