is g iving my son ovaltine good for him???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No. It's no more fortified than cheerios, and it's full of sugar.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:06 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I put 2 baby spoon scoopfuls in my son's first glass of milk a day. There is no harm in it. It has sugar in it but it also has vitamins. And Ovaltine is one of the better chocolate additives on the market.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:27 PM on May. 2, 2009

• its not healthy for him. It has little nutitional benifits when compaired to the amount of sugar he is getting. IF he is looking for something sweet, have you tried the V8 fruit and veggie drinks. MY kids love those.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:14 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Ovaltine is chock full of sugar & preservatives. I wouldn't give it to my dd.
    MamaApio

Answer by MamaApio at 10:18 PM on May. 2, 2009

• not sure about ovaltine w/all the sugar but i give my 5 yr old tons of vitamin c and d its really good for them honestly look up dr thomas e levy and how much vitamin c your child should take you will be shocked we are both following his advice and never felt better in our lives
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 5:39 AM on May. 4, 2009