ok, I am going to be rude for a moment....

Does anyone want to become a pagan today?

Is this any different then the Anon poster asking to save us. if they are going to ask things like that, I think they at least should post under their own name.

fireball1978

Asked by fireball1978 at 1:40 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is not different and I have no prelim with you OR the anon asking.

However, please remember the Christian way IS to spread the good news. Is that the pagan way? I am not saying you are wrong, but please understand this person is living as she believes Jesus instructed her to.

If you are bothered with that, please just move to the next question and nobody will take offense.

As to your original question. I do not think you are rude and no thanks I do not want to be a pagan today, check back tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• No, thanks, I'll stick with Heathen ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• ok. Just because I do not know what is the difference between Pagan and Heathen.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 1:42 PM on May. 2, 2009

• No. But, thanks for asking. I'm perfectly happy in my relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:43 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I already AM Pagan, and at the risk of sounding like I have no sense of humor, I consider it as inappropriate as the other post referred to.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:43 PM on May. 2, 2009

• thats ok, I prefer Heaven rather than Hell. Thanks anyways!
    Anonymous

• No thank you : )

BTW, I don't think it is rude to ask. Maybe someone is interested!!!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:44 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Does anyone want to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster? check out The Flying Spaghetti Monster group for easy conversion.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:45 PM on May. 2, 2009

• LMAO!!!!.....  OH... ME ME ME (hand waving in the air)....  Oh shit I'm already one.... sorry no converting me today....LMAO...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:46 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I am cool with my beliefs, but I know where to send a person if they are looking. thanks for asking.
    Anonymous