My friend

My friend and ex boyfriend same person. We were dating for three months and we broke up and he went back to his ex wife. After sometime, she has done some nasty things to him, stole from him, lied to the cops about him etc. Well anyways he was going to call me to bail him out of jail but thought i was back with my ex but i wasn't. Anyways we got together last night to talk and he said he sees us getting back together again. How do i just give him his space and not go over board by waiting to see him. We will keep it a secret us seeing each other for a while due to the courts now. I always truly loved this man and he still tells me he loves me too. I know he wont get back with her after all she did to him in the last fews days. How do i show him how much i appreciate even his friendship? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Just make sure he loves you as much as he says and not just doing the "rebound" thing. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:51 PM on May. 2, 2009

• We always been friends, He took me to the airport 2 times, he has picked up my son for me 4 hrs away. He has borrowed me money. He has done so much for me and waiting nothing in return when he was with his girlfriend. We have always talked or texted on the phone too while he was with her.
    Anonymous

• Ask yourself if you really want to deal with someone that's bound to have emotional baggage after his current situation comes to an end... he sounds nice and does nice things for you but it's the kind of thing a girlfriend would do for friend. Some guys feel better if they have someone to go to you might just be a friend and something to take up time. Think about yourself. Goodluck.
    Anonymous

• there is a lot to deal with there. I hope it's worth it but if it's what you want then who are we to say anything different?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:55 PM on May. 2, 2009