Has God given you an amazing testimony you would like to share?

I have always had problems with my left leg hurting. But, 5 years ago,it got to the point I couldn't work anymore. The pain was overwhelming. I prayed,and asked God to heal it. For a long time, He didn't. I know now,it wasn't the time for my healing. I went to many different doctors,and was told all different things, none of them right. Finally, I decided to go to one more doctor,and if nothing there, then I'd just accept that was how I was supposed to live my life. But, this time, God led me to the right doctor, who did the right x-ray,at the right angle,and discovered I had a birth defect. I was born without a hip socket on the left side. So, the joint was sitting right on top of the leg bone (yeah, it's as bad as it sounds). He told me the only cure was total hip replacement surgery. So, Aug. 18th, I had it. Not gonna lie, the first few days were bad,but I could tell as soon as I woke up from the surgery, that the pain was

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 1:48 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• gone,except for the surgical pain. God had delivered me from that,and gave me my life back. I got through my rehab,and Glory to God, I can now play with my grandbabies, do things with my husband, and I can work again. As I said, God literally gave me my life back. I feel I had to go for so long so I'd appreciate it more,and would be able to encourage others who may be going through chronic pain,and have given up,to never give up. As long as you are breathing, it's never too late for God to get you through it.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:49 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My babys father has been into really bad drugs and has NOT been acting like himself. I told him that I was pregnant and he left me that day. He then told me about a month ago that God doesnt exist and it made me very sad. I prayed to God to show him something to help him change his mind about Him. God answered my prayers! I went to talk to him a couple weeks ago and he said that he woke up and felt like he needed to go to church and he did. He said that the sermon was about drugs. He came over and told me that he has signed up for drug awarness classes and he is starting to go to church. 2 days a ago we got back together and he told me he has been off drugs for 2 weeks and he plans on keeping it that way! Praise God!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:58 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Glory to God! What a beautiful testimony! I'll be praying things continue to go so great for you both. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:10 PM on May. 2, 2009

• mine is way to long to write - but God is GOOD!!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:27 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Just one? I have too many to count! The Lord is good and has blessed me in more ways than I can count. I prayed for my husband to turn to the Lord and he did, Our Bills are paid and the Lord sees that I am able to feed my child!

Glory and honor to You oh Lord Jesus Christ! and peace to His people on Earth!
    Anonymous

• I was in an auto accident on Oct 27,2008. While tests were taken to find the extent of my injuries (crushed vertibrae) it was found I had a massive cancer on a kidney, I am now one kidney short and cancer free. I was told there are no symptoms to kidney cancer. The drs said if the cancer had not been found by Christmas I would have had a short time to live...the cancer would have spread throughout my body. By it being found when it was it was still encased in the membrane surrounding my kidney so the drs are sure it is completely gone. The auto accident saved my life. I praise God for His mercy and Goodness.
    TBTBS

Answer by TBTBS at 7:22 PM on May. 2, 2009