what do you do with a crazy neighbor(sorry a little long)

my neighbor and I used to be friends and than she changed we actully had to go to court. She put a pertection order on me the judge said he didn't believe a word i said so he put the pertectioin order in place. Now thats in place and it clearily states she has to leave me alone too. which helped for maybe 3 weeks . Yesterady she started again. I can't move cz my lease will not be up untll august . I really don't want any problems what do I do???? None of my others neighbors wants to be involved which I totaly don't blame them. So any ideas on how to fix this.PLEASE PLEASE let me know connie mikeandconnie @sweetwaterhsa.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• well hunny I would recored anything and everything then take it back to the Judge & see what he has to say, tell him you're holding your side but she's not!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 1:59 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I agree with rebel07. You need to document the things she is doing or saying to you that clearly does against the order he put in place. If you have proof that she is disobeying the law than it'll be her ass that's in trouble, not yours.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:06 PM on May. 2, 2009

• First off how is she bothering you? Is she coming over, calling what is she doing if you can record her i whatever she is doing then call the police and tell them whats going on
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:10 PM on May. 2, 2009

• take pix. print emails. create a file of evidence then call the police and let them handle it. She is breaking the order. Show that it's her and not you

Answer by admckenzie at 2:57 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Why is there an order of protection? And what is she doing now?

We need more info to help with the problem.

:)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:57 PM on May. 2, 2009