Have you or anyone you know ever used this?

www.changekids.com

If so... did it work?? Was it worth it???

My parents are thinking about buying this for my brother. But dont want to waste money

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 2:11 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• "After The Total Transformation®, my son and I want to be around each other. Now when I ask him to do something he does it. There's no more arguing, no more lecturing and no more back talking. I am totally shocked at the results. If it can do 25 percent of what it's claiming, it will be a success, and it's done 100% of what it's claimed for me.
    Anonymous

• What we're experiencing is defiance, obnoxious and disrespectful behavior in dealing with parents. Extreme fighting between the two kids. To the point where it was physical. Really severe threats, beating each other up, hurting each other. We've only had The Total Transformation® for about three weeks but already we feel more relaxed because we feel like we've got something that's working. And the kids are starting to respond. I'm feeling better, my husband's feeling better and I think my kids are starting to feel that we're turning around in our house."
    Anonymous

• “THE ARGUMENTS HAVE ALMOST CEASED”

Our son always had a hard time with authority, especially our authority. The results from using the Total Transformation® Program are the arguments have almost ceased. They are down 90%. It's made a happier home. For the first time we have control. Now we know how to end those arguments. We get to them before they even start."
    Anonymous

• After the visiting the website for the Total Transformation, I have used some of the techniques they share on the site, with great success. Mainly the arguements in the car between the kids. I rarely have any problems with them now.

If I had more money I'd buy the Total Transformation program and use it on my stepson, who right now has the most ungrateful, self-entitlement bratty attitude on the planet.
    Anonymous

• My mother tried it for us... I ran away and then moved out all together... We didn't speak for years! And honestly if I didn't need the money I still wouldn't talk to the bitch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• The anonymous answers sound very commercial!!
    PhillyinFrance

Answer by PhillyinFrance at 8:54 AM on May. 4, 2009

• Someone just copy/pasted those comments from the website. LOL
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 11:49 PM on May. 6, 2009