Do you think Octomom should get a show? if she did would you watch?

NO and NO

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:33 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NO NO NO NONONO NO NO NO NONO
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:34 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I don't think so no one would ever shut up about it... and I think she would find herself in trouble with the welfare system if she did have a show.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't waste my time. This woman created her situation whether everyone wants to recognize it or not. A woman that already has stair step babies, unmarried and in bankruptcy can't talk a reputable doctor into fertility implantation's of THAT magnitude. She's a drama mama and has obsessions with Angelina Jolie. What a boob!

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:38 PM on May. 2, 2009

• People who present every aspect of their and their childrens' life on national tv for money are a few steps down from being whores in my opinion. Again, my opinion. I am sure who are in awe over peoples personal drama. Not me. Providing ones personal drama as a service? No thanks.
    myame

Answer by myame at 2:44 PM on May. 2, 2009

• No I do not. I do not think you should be rewarding for being an ignorant, selfish, pititful human being. I also do not agree with all the news coverage about her. She should not have fame for what she did, she is the lowest of the low in my opinion and if she had a show, which I doubt she would agree to because then she wouldn't get her welfare check she so desires, I would not watch it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:15 PM on May. 2, 2009

• frustratedLETS BE REAL PEOPLE WOULD WATCH.......JUST LIKE THEY WATCH IT ON THE NEWS AND READ IT IN THE TABLOIDS ............ID WATCH JUST TO SEE SOMEONE WITH A MORE HECTIC LIFE THEN MINE I HAVE FIVE AND I SWEAR I WANNA PULL MY HAIR OUT SOMETIMES SO I CAN ONLY IMANGINE

REDVENOM

Answer by REDVENOM at 3:19 PM on May. 2, 2009

• AND JUST FOR THE RECORD SHE NOT ON WELFARE SHE GETS FOODSTAMPS THERES A DIFERRANCE PEOPLE

REDVENOM

Answer by REDVENOM at 3:22 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Really theres a difference?? hmmmm....Sounds about the same to me. If u can't buy food for your first 6 than why would u pay to have more????? Crazy. I think people consider welfare when the government is paying for things for you....

I wouldn't watch that crazy psychotic Ladies show if my life depended on it. The only thing I wanna hear about her is that she got her kids takin away!!!!! She is crearly mentally unstable.
    Anonymous

• WELL LAST TIME I CHECK TAX PAYERS PAY FOR GOVERMENT FUNDED PROGRAMS AND THE MAJORITY OF THOSE RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS DO WORK AND PAY TAXES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS THAT A ISSUE HER BEING CRAZY IS THE REAL ISSUE AND YOUR SO QUICK TO SAY TAKE HER KIDS AWAY SO WHAT THE STATE CAN RAISE THEM EITHER WAY TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING FOR THEM
    REDVENOM

Answer by REDVENOM at 4:21 PM on May. 2, 2009

• lol, full of Octomom questions today? I don't watch television much, what shows I watch aren't reality, game shows, or about popularity. I would not watch Octomom, I don't think she should get her own show, but if she did I would not be on the list of viewers. She shouldn't be considered octomom = mother of 8 since she has more than eight children, maybe mom of 14, it's almost like her other 6 children don't exist.

***JUST LIKE THEY WATCH IT ON THE NEWS AND READ IT IN THE TABLOIDS***

I actually turn the news channel if she shows up on it, I don't buy tabloids or watch shows that are centered around gossip of other peoples lives. I don't care for her as I live in her state, she used her family and state to do what she wanted and she demonstrated how she didn't care about her already existing children before having more.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:43 PM on May. 2, 2009