Compare the three: Octomom, Duggars, Gosslars (jon and kate).. Which one do you like the most? The least? IS there really any difference between any of them (besides that octomoms just nuts)?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:35 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I admit I do like to watch jon and kate ... octomom just nutty... and I think the duggars are disturbed and cultish. lol that will piss some people off I take it back.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I think the Duggars show that a large family can love each other, operate well and be organized as much as possible. I don't watch often but the few times, I have an appreciation for what they do. My sister has 11 children. Her son's in-laws have 12. Large families are interesting to some of us. :)

I don't care as much about Jon and Kate. Kate seems to struggle with such a nasty attitude. And no one should say that I wouldn't either, b/c I agree. I can't imagine living day in and day out with that many little guys running around. But if I struggled with that emotion, personally speaking, I would hide from a camera. LOL She's a pretty awesome mom, but I just don't care about their show as much. jmo
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:42 PM on May. 2, 2009

• To market your family as a service to make money.....................They are all pathetic excuses for parents', in my opinion. They all may as well become Carni's.
    myame

Answer by myame at 2:46 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I like John and Kate +8 the best, they remind me of a normal family and they can afford all their children. I like the Duggars as well, I think that they are good people and if they can afford that many children so be it. I do not like the octo mom. Not only is she nuts but she cannot afford those children and raise them off of government money, yet she can pay the cost to get IVF!!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:55 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Octomom - self-absorbed, crazy, irresponsible, only takes her own self into consideration.

Duggars - loving, innovative, supportive, wholesome FAMILY. They don't make fun of people, talk badly about things, events, people. Raising kids that seem to be considerate, responsible, and well-behaved. I do think some of their values and work ethic needs to be shared with today's society.

Jon & Kate - Once seemed like a normal couple. I think they have let the show get the best of them and it is getting a little too much. Kate is dramatic, judgmental, rude tone, and militant. her way all the time. The fighting between Jon and Kate gets tiring and hard to watch. no need for it or the way she speaks to her husband. Once I saw her kids starting to speak like Kate does, I could no longer watch.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:01 PM on May. 2, 2009

• John and Kate- knew what they were getting into, and only had two kids when they did the second go round. Plus they had a stable income and home.

The Duggars - have had their kids over a 21 year period, are organized beyond belief, and also have a stable income and are able to support their family with out assistance. I really like them personally. I think they have made it work in a way I dont think i could have.

Octomom- no stable income, already had 6 kids, no home of her own, no husband, no real concept of reality and the challenges that come with multiples on top of already having 6.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:07 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I absolutely LOVE John and Kate. I think they are great parents and handle what life has thrown at them pretty well. However I don't care for Kate's attitude towards John and some other ppl for that matter but as she pertains to her kids, I think they are all doing a great job parenting them.

The Duggars to me are NOT good parents. They have so many kids because of their "religious belief" that God should be their only form of birth control. The do come off a little cultish to me and I do not agree with having that many children. I also think their strictness is to an EXTREME and they are not allowing their kids to experience life in the real world which everyone should have a chance to do.

As for the Octomom, I think she is a pathedic excuse for a person and needs mental help. Her kids needs to be taken away from her.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:11 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I am obsessed with watching the Duggars lol. They don't live off the government so if they want that many kids, I say go ahead.
    Jon and Kate is annoying. Kate's a bitch, Jon's a wimp, and the kids are annoying as hell.
    The Octomom should have had her kids taken away...
    Anonymous

• My sister actually knows the Duggars. They are a good family. Mr. Duggar has his own business. There's nothing cultish about teaching children good values. Their children will likely grow up to be very responsible people, able to live in society without a "give-me" attitude and be considerate of others. What part of life do they need to experience that will make them better people? Watch movies and TV that have more sexual content? Have a nasty attitude towards their parents, which is tolerated by american parents too much? Be allowed to sleep in all day and be lazy? How many american parents are teaching their children to help care for the entire family? I did and I only had 4! These were the same boundaries I raised my children with and they have grown to be very loving, considerate, patriotic, respectful adults. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:31 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Hey, maybe I should be on tv!! LOL
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 3:32 PM on May. 2, 2009