confused... ???????????

my husband (soon to be ex husband) and i are going through a divorce. :-( It totally sucks and I still love him so much but this is what he wants. I have begged him to worj it out but he just doesnt want to.
We had sex TWICE! It was amazng and I never wated him more than I did. He asked if it was weird that he wanted me in that way (sexually) and I honestly dunno what to tell him. I guess we are bith just sexually attracted to each other. But damn I love him so much and it just makes me want him more. It's so hard to let go of him. :(
Anyone have any idea's or advice?? This is so fricken hard. I hate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like he might have someone else. Would he be open to counseling? How long have you two been married? There's got to be something going on besides him just not wanting to be married to you anymore.
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 2:45 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going through this : ( you are hurting yourself by sleeping with him you want love and you want him and he's confused on why he wants you sexually? He is still your husband but if he is done emotionally and done wanting to work things out you are prolonging the hurt... take care of yourself and goodluck to you.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:46 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Do not divorce him. If you two are still having sex there is something there. Yes it is perfectly normal for him to be attracted to you like that, he is your husband. I wonder if he is playing games here and is just looking for validation of you love or if he is just using you for sex because he knows he can get it from you but he still wants to play the field? I would stop having sex with him. Tell him you only want to have sex with someone who wants to be in a relationship with you. It's just slutty to do otherwise. You should tell me more about this it is really interesting. And take pride in still wanting him, do not let the rejection get you down, take pride in the fact that you meant it when you said "I do." Maybe you need to not throw yourself at him also. Have you tried doing something fun with him. Skip trying to talk things out and just go to the movies like you are dating for the first time.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 3:22 PM on May. 2, 2009