How much is a facial, and how much do I tip?

I'm going for a facial for the first time in 1 hour. It's a 75 minute "classic" facial. Someone told me to tip 15-20%, but I'm not sure how much it costs cause I'm using a gift card. Help! LOL

Hartbrayka

Asked by Hartbrayka at 3:00 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• oh girl you should have just asked a mary kay consultant we give you a free facial .
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 8:25 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Depends on what type of place you are going to. A facial can be anywhere from cheap like $30 to more expensive like $100. Are you going to a spa or just one of those stand alone nail type places. I usually tip about 10-15%.
    bhwrn1

Answer by bhwrn1 at 10:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Wow I just had to call you a fucking idiot and now i'm answering your question, I am, among others things, the mother of murderers and a Licensed Esthetician.
    A basic facial costs about Thirty plus dollars, in a spa in CA. A proper tip is Twenty percent of the total cost. You should consider the callous answers you throw at people. Its just not cool.
    Storm1112

Answer by Storm1112 at 2:43 AM on Aug. 12, 2010