When did you see you first penis? Not as a kid but in a sexual way. Repost to shake things up.

Most of us have seen a penis as a kid. I saw the neighbor boy peeing on his house when I was five.

I want to know when you saw a penis sexually.

And what did you do upon seeing it.

This was posted a couple of nights ago but want to have a post not based in religion, and what better way than to talk about dicks.

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 3:44 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 14. my freshman year in high school we were all sitting in a circle in gym class and the teacher left to go to the bathroom and this football player came up behind my friend and out his dick on the top of her head and I was like "hhhmmmm" lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:54 PM on May. 2, 2009

• When I was in fifth grade, this perverted kid in our class showed me a poloroid picture of his penis and asked me if I thought it was cute, does that count?

If not, I'd have to say I never met one face to face until I was 16 and attempted to give my boyfriend a BJ for his birthday. It was nasty looking, I was scared and stopped after like bobbing on it twice.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:47 PM on May. 2, 2009

• hahaha... I was 16 and it was my husband's. He wasn't my husband yet, though. Upon seeing it I got all excited and tried to give him a hand job, but having never done it before he ended up finishing what I started :p He was my first kiss like, two nights prior, and we had been together for three months. I was surprised because my mom and sister were telling me that penises are ugly and no one wants to look at them. I disagree :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• This is a tacky question.
    Anonymous

• Anon, you're right, but it's a fun tacky question :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:53 PM on May. 2, 2009

• "This is a tacky question. "

I find questions about anon's trying to save people tacky.

So, I guess, to each their own.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:54 PM on May. 2, 2009

• when I was about 8 years old, my parents traveled all over showing dogs. I was left to my own devices to take care of myself, where ever we were, and often was in charge of several other kids younger than I was. I was paid about $5.00 a day.

One day I was out with the younger kids at a fairgrounds. We were playing out in a field. I saw a magazine laying in the tall grass and went over to see what it was. It was a nasty magazine.... I was SO confused!! It was like a hustler or something, but all the models had huge breasts and huge penises (transvestites?) I never told anyone about the magazine!

That was probably around 1982

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 3:55 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I was 17, and it was my boyfriend's at the time (who is now my hubby!) =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:25 PM on May. 2, 2009

• 14 or 15. Not too long before I lost my virginity.
    Anonymous

• the 1st time other than when I was little.... I was almost 15 I guess I didn't mind what I saw he was my boyfriend for a year after that... haha and it's funny that a weiner question is like a breath of fresh air after all the holy talk on here. thank you. and go on with your tacky-bad self! lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 4:37 PM on May. 2, 2009