vagina issues

ok has anyone ever had these problems recently my husband was a little to lets say frisky during sex and ripped my skin between my vagina and bottom. i have tears that hurt and wont heal it is driving me crazy anyone have any suggestions on how to ease the pain dr gave me spray lol it doesnt work

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• I married my husband when I was 17 and he is... well... large lol... I used to tear ALL the time. Pretty much every time we had sex actually. And it would last for days to weeks... it doesn't happen now (only every once in a great while) cuz my vagaygay ajdusted per say lol... But I never had any meds or anything to help its just something you have to deal with until it heals. Sorry...
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 3:50 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Wow. I wonder how the husbands felt after that... cuz i wouldn't want to have sex again until after i healed.! OUCH!!!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:52 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I've been a little sore but nothing like tearing. Do some kegals, they will help the blood flow better and help the healing process along. Also, sitz baths with arnica oil in them will help with any bruising.

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:59 PM on May. 2, 2009

• No, but one time after doing the dirty in the car's back seat and jumping to the front seat, my bum stuck to the leather seatings and as I fell into the seat my skin pulled and ripped that area open. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone and just wore a pad until it stopped bleeding about a few days later.
    Anonymous

• yes it happens to me all the time with my dh (he's pretty big) but i don't do anything for it, just let it heal on its own
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:37 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I tore when I gave birth to my second daughter and didn't heal as quickly as I should have, so my midwife told me to soak in a warm tub with a few drops of lavender oil for a few days.  It was amazing and I healed up very quickly.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Make an appointment with an OBGYN. You do not want to risk infection.
    CocoaB

Answer by CocoaB at 8:00 PM on May. 2, 2009