What kind of work is there for a stay at home mom?

i need to make money and i need to stay at home with my wee one... what kind of income can i make from home?

Asked by babyloverami at 8:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• Check out what I do.... It is easy and absolutely FREE!! Also I do this site ....Check it out!! Thank you

Answer by SweetMary73 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hi there. I'm really glad I looked into The M.O.M. Team. It allows me to be at home and earn a great income. When you request more info., your request comes directly to me - a real Mom. See my profile for the link. Blessings, ~Chrissee

Answer by ChristineMom23 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Babysitting.

Answer by mom2tocutekids at 9:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• hay you can work for a company like i do go to my like

Answer by tigger81007 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you make fitness a priority or want to I have an amazing work from home job. It is not a get rich quick or pyramid scheme. It is life changing--helping others achieve goals while you achieve your own! and to check it out. Please feel free to write me if you are at all interested in being on my team or just have questions! Good luck girlie!

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 9:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have three home based businesses that I love! A home based job wasn't for me. Anyway, feel free to check out my sites!,, and

Answer by LaTresha at 9:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I am a SAHM and work with a company called Ameriplan. I love what I do and love the fact that I am in the Business of Helping others! You can find out more about Ameriplan and what we do by either sending me a PM or visiting my website at and Requesting a Interview with me. I look forward to helping you find your Financial Freedom at Home like I have mine!

Answer by medalis5 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Omnitrition is a home based one check out my website

Answer by ouromnifamily at 1:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• cont.
    liquid vitamins & supplements
    Love them
    just give it a try 1st You Will Like

Answer by ouromnifamily at 1:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.M

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2008