poison ivy while pregnant

Does anyone know what is safe to use? I have been using hydrocortizone creme but it is not helping. I have had it all week and it is spreading (It started on the back of my thighs and is now up and down the whole back of my legs). I used my husband's ivy dry last night and then noticed on the bottle it said if pregnant consult a doctor first so I will be calling my doctor about that on monday. Does anyone else have any suggestions? It is awful! I just want some relief! If it matters I am about 28 weeks along. Thanks for any help in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• calamine lotion & an oatmeal bath
    Anonymous

• Baking soda baths too, or make a paste out of baking soda and put it on the really bad spots. Thats what my MW told me to do for a really bad rash that itched like crazy that I had. We could never decide what it was though, lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 8:20 PM on May. 2, 2009