Is cramping normal in early pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure if its normal or not but, I have some cramps too and I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant...
    connorsmommy120

Answer by connorsmommy120 at 4:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Very normal. Your uterus is growing and stretching, so you cramp.

If your cramping is accompanied by blood, however, you need to see a doctor right away.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• yes! your body is going through a major change. it is making room for the baby so the muscles and uterus is contracting and stretching, and hormones are a little bonkers and with it comes discomfort. it won't last!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:04 PM on May. 2, 2009

• yes, it's normal...as long as it doesn't get severe...then if that's the case, there might be complications of some sort. if you start bleeding, go to the doctors.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i cramp every day and it sucks. sometimes it's sharp and other times it feels like a menstrual cramp. my doctor assured me that it's completely normal and drinking more water and taking tylenol can help reduce the pain.
    kristinmj

Answer by kristinmj at 2:35 PM on May. 3, 2009