What tattoo can I get to represent my kids?

I've been wanting for a while now to get a tattoo on the back of my neck-something small and simple that represents my four kids. I was thinking 4 small flowers, but daughter thinks that's silly. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was just going to say a lot of people get flowers. Or stars.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:49 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i'd like my next tattoo to represent my son. I also want it to be small. he was born last year accoding to chinese astrology that was the year of the rat, and his birth flower is a sweetpea. I was thinking of having a cute little mouse holding the flower or sitting on top of it. another idea was using his cusp sign aries/taurua
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:55 PM on May. 2, 2009

• my boyfriend got our sons star sign with mars' moon and the constellation of stars for scorpio.
    I wanted to get his newborn footprints on the back of my neck. and as we have more kids, get they're footprints down my back.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:59 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I always thought the whole footprint thing was cute. Except my son's feet are too big now :-(
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• birthdays?
    my cuz has his 4 daughters names around his wrist like a braclett with a dot inbetween each, it looks pretty cool
    i have my sonsname in a tribal looking heart on my shoulder
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:12 PM on May. 2, 2009

• japanesse symbol for mommy is a good one too
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:14 PM on May. 2, 2009

• birthstones would be pretty and simple.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:17 PM on May. 2, 2009

• my friend has 3 little stars (2 blue, 1 pink) for her three kids and they look nice
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 7:28 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I've seen people with footprints and handprints and i've seen someone with their babys face on them. Or your kids names or initials. i wanted to get a chinese symbol meaning mother someday on the back of my neck. maybe u can get their zodiac sign or something? be creative...something will come to u...
    bisbeesmiley

Answer by bisbeesmiley at 8:04 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I would get their initials. You could have a large initial of your last name and have the initial of their first names going around it or have two on the right and two on the left. Of course their iniitials would be smaller than your last name. And you could have a really cute calligraphy or cursive. I think that would be cute. If I wasn't afrais of tattoos, I would get that.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:09 PM on May. 2, 2009