Has anyone else ever felt this?

Every other day for the past weeks or so I've been getting an almost electic tingly feeling in my stomach when I sit u really fast or move sideways, any idea what it could be? I am 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and have never felt that before. It doesn't hurt it just kinda shocks me for a second and then i'm okay to move. Should i call my doctor or wait until my next appointment. Any advice would be helpful.

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 4:52 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have those electric feelings too, and have for quite a while (I am 17 weeks now). I would say it's normal and nothing to worry about even though I don't know exactly what causes it. Mine literally feel like someone has just shocked me, and it usually runs up the side of my tummy or sometimes through my breasts.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Round ligament pain is the only thing I can think of. It feels funny but isn't especially painful.

I don't think its anything to worry about.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:54 PM on May. 2, 2009

• yeah that's exactly what it feels like! okay i just wanted to know if i was the only one who ever felt this, it's nice to know i'm not. Thanks for the answers.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:34 AM on May. 3, 2009