how can I wean my daughter off her pacifier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is your daughter?
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:54 PM on May. 2, 2009

• cut the tips off so she cant suck she will be mad, but it works
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I cut the tip off for all my kids, they can't suck it any more, they'll chew on it for awhile, hold it in thier mouth, then they'll get over it and throw it away. My second almost didn''t buy it she was too smart, she said there was a hole in her "BB" I told her to throw it away, she told me to go buy a new one. lol. Well Good Luck with yours!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Depending on how old your daughter is, you could try putting something in its place because lets face it, pacifiers are just security things right? Maybe on her birthday or something tell her that whatever you're giving her is for big girls & the pacifiers is for a baby & thats shes not a baby anymore.

My son was still very new when I took his away, only because it gave him thrush also because he was just spitting it out & waiting for me to pick it back up. So I just threw them all away.
    babylovee

Answer by babylovee at 11:27 PM on May. 2, 2009