Cranky baby!!

I'm not sure what to do. My son who will be one in a week just started throwing fits for me. My boyfriend and i do not live together right now but we go over to see him everyday and most weekends my son stays with him. In the last two weeks, my son started screaming--and I understand he has found a new noise and likes it, but he will scream and throw fits anytime i try to get to him to sleep. When i put him down for naps or to bed, its a tedious process and takes about 30 mintues for him to eat, scream and cry, then sleep. He doesnt do this for my boyfriend..as I have witnessed it--so is this a phase or am i doing something wrong?

chaoshappens

Asked by chaoshappens at 5:48 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it sounds normal to me. Welcome to the toddler years lol
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 6:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I just had to check...i felt like i was doing something wrong... :)
    chaoshappens

Answer by chaoshappens at 6:02 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Oh no momma! You arent doing anything wrong, I would worry if he wasn't acting this way LOL.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:48 PM on May. 2, 2009