Would you ever be able to date a fat person?

I mean morbidly obese?
The way i see it is...if u cant take vare of yourself, you cant take care of me!
No bashing. I dont mean thyroid problems. I mean overeating.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 5:54 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is a good question,I probably could,if he kept his hygeine up.and was'nt lazy,I can't stand lazy.If he was a nice person,caring,and had a good sense of humor.I really think it is what is on the inside that counts.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:02 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Well, since there are alot more issues that cause obesity than thyroid problems and over eating , IMO this is a pretty ignorant question.
    To answer yes, I would. IMO the person inside matters alot more than the outside. If you would shun someone simply because of their weight, you're a pretty shallow person. For the record, I am anything but fat. The heaviest I have been in 150lbs and that was at 9 months pregnant. But I know enough to know that there is much more to a person than just their weight and/or looks.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:03 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yeah... I totally see what you're saying. I mean God forbid a fat person ever feel that they are worth being loved. I mean how dare anyone waste their love on someone who is bigger than what society feels they should be...

A person is more than their size, just like they are more than their color, more than their, disability...
    Where do you draw the line, how you determine why someone is overweight? So it's OK to love a fat person IF they are not fat of their own doing, but only if they are accidentally fat, or not fat on purpose?...

This is the opitome of judgemental... pathetic!!

Anonymous

• you must be a skinny bitch that thinks everyone should starve all day till their granola dinner
    give me a break
    Anonymous

• Yes I could. By the way, the minimum guidelines for a person to be considered "morbidly obese" really aren't THAT big, I mean just to look at the person.
    Anonymous

• god i said no bashing.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 6:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes. I do give you kuddos for not posting this anon.
    Anonymous

• Thank God my husband doesn't feel this way! He loves me unconditionally no matter how big I am!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:20 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Being overweight is strictly a cause and effect issue.....
    *Eating more food than the body can use
    *Drinking too much alcohol
    *Not getting enough exercise
    This is not an ignorant question, some of these answers are.
    The way I see it, if you are going to allow yourself to become morbidly obese then you either have emotional issues to deal with or you just don't really care about your health. And unless I was really willing and able to devote my time and energy into helping them help themselves...I wouldn't be able to do it.
    Although, I do agree that the inside is what counts...reality is a whole different animal.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 6:24 PM on May. 2, 2009

• THANK YOU momShawn70.
    I didnt mean this in a hurtful way either. Its just reality
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 6:31 PM on May. 2, 2009