friendship

How do you defined friendship??? I have alot of so called friends but im tryin to distinguish btwn the real ones and the fake ones... I have friends that are fake and family members that are even more fake... What sld I do???

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 6:20 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• a friend is someone you trust that adds to your life not someone that ups your stress level.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 6:24 PM on May. 2, 2009

• to me a real friend is someone i would trust my life, and my children's lives with. i would give my best friend access to my bank account if i felt the need to and trust that she wouldn't destroy me. i think what you are looking for is to decide if they are friends or "best" friends, and that is different for everyone. we all have those 1-4 special people (maybe more but probably not) that we can tell anything to and trust them to love us no matter what and you feel the same about them.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:39 PM on May. 2, 2009

• A friend is who helps and gives her time when you need it and visaversa.
    Family members are worse. They only call when they need something and I understand some friends are like that too.
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 6:50 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I know my real friends because they are much like me inside.'
    The have the same morals, values, respect...
    They have a big heart and are not afraid to use it.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 6:52 PM on May. 2, 2009

• What should you do about family members, is to make sure that you are not going to be used.
    I have an older sister and she asked me to go over her house, and help her do some spring cleaning, and she had mention that she will pay, but that's not the problem she hardly comes over where I live.

So I mention to her this is what she needed to do she has not ask me again. I mention that she and her family are more than welcome to come.

There is one thing that does upset me is she say's. "Call me when it snow" . Well I stop calling her and she just can see it through the TV, and enjoy it from there.

I hope that anwered you question JaYs MoMmYo9
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 6:58 PM on May. 2, 2009