Swine flu... I heard its the goven making a big deal just to put money back into our economy?

What do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think you are CORRECT AMUNDO. I am glad people are finally starting to open their eyes. Seriously, if you think about it.. isn't this all just everyday crap that we have dealt with all our lives? What makes this so different, because the MEDIA IS ALL OVER IT. WHY? Yes, to cover up something... AMEN!
    Anonymous

• so its a world wide con against americans? and how exactly does it put more money into the economy? from my point of view, people don't want to go out b/c they are afraid they will get sick, therefore they stay home, how are they spending more money if they stay home? i'm just asking for how you came to that conclusion
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:29 PM on May. 2, 2009

• are you saying that they are making money because it blew up?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:33 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i dont think that, but i do think the media is blowing it WAYYY out of proportion. even the CDC and pres is saying not to panic live your lives normal like you would any other day.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:34 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Who knows. I do know however that anyone who thinks this flu is mild will realize it isn't come fall and regular flu season.
    Anonymous

• Sounds logical... way more logical than the conspiracy theory with the big plastic coffins anyway.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's a government conspiracy. The government already has passed insanely huge bills that were supposed to put money into our economy with little difficulty. They don't need a conspiracy to do that.

No, it's a simple principle of news reporting - "If it bleeds, it leads."

Anonymous

• I wish that was the case but sine the economy is so bad a lot of people are either uninsured or on medicaid. When you go to the doctor or hospital uninsured or on medicaid the hospital or doctor's office actually loses money
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 8:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

• The media is making more money off of it than anyone
    Anonymous

• How on earth is that going to happen? Biden foot in mouth just told everyone not to fly or take subways. You think everyone is going to go out and spend money? Thats crazy but it does sound like something Obama would dream up and of course wouldn't work.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:03 PM on May. 2, 2009