What's your favorite moses basket and sling?

There are so many different kinds out there! Especially slings, I don't know which kind to get!

jacy3031

Asked by jacy3031 at 6:30 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have "The Ultimate Baby Wrap". I love it for what I use it for, but I'm not sure if it's the best or not if you are going to be practicing attachment parenting because I didn't use it that often. I used mine once in a while when we were out or around the house if my daughter wanted to be held more for whatever reason that day.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:44 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have a hotsling and everyone I know loves it. I think wraps are a more comfortable idea, but I didn't like mine. My baby was in and out alot so rewrapping over and over again got annoying. The sling isn't bulky, it's light, it's easy to put on and off, etc. Sizing is super important when you're getting a sling!
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:08 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My carrier preferences are as follows: Moby Style Wrap for newborns. Ring Sling for around 15+ lbs.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:29 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have a Hugamonkey sling, and I also have a wrap. Personally, LOVE the sling and so does my son. The wrap only worked for us for about a month, but it was awesome while it lasted. The hugamonkey is so much better and he enjoys it more too. Go to www.hugamonkey.com
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 12:30 PM on May. 3, 2009