What do you do to ease nausea?

I can't stand how nauseous I feel. I can't puke, trust me I've tried! lol So I'm just a miserable 8 week preggo person lookin for some relief!

bethany_smith

Asked by bethany_smith at 6:32 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anything sour worked for me...lemon drops, yellow gatorade, and the maternity/baby stores sell these preggo pops they are just sour hard candies
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:34 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I had HORRIBLE HORRIBLE morning sickness that caused me to lose 25 pounds in my first 4 month of pregnancy with my first pregnancy.

I tried EVERYTHING but the ONLY thing that worked was a slice of citrus in my water. My best friend's mom told me about it and it was a life saver.
    Anonymous

• I got put on Phenergan, but if you don't want to go on a Rx, peppermints worked for me. Jolly Ranchers did as well
    Cookie1124

Answer by Cookie1124 at 6:58 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i was the same way nothing worked except lemon drops and it was hard to keep them in the hoes with my dh cuz thats his fav candy so i had to hide them....lol

PS if u have it like i did STAY aways from spicy food
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:38 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i must have tried everything but the ONLY things that worked for me were gingerale or salt and vinegar chips!
    IndieAudrey85

Answer by IndieAudrey85 at 9:49 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i had nausea too.. warm ginger ale is good, saltine crackers, emetrol, sour things, peppermints, seltzer water.
    mzmegank21

Answer by mzmegank21 at 1:05 AM on May. 3, 2009