sleep

my daughter is 12 days old and has her days and nights mixed up.is their anything i can do to help her?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 6:55 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At this point, you just go with the flow. She'll catch on eventually. To help a little, make days noticeably brighter, louder and more active. Also make nights dimmer, quieter, and calmer. Always comfort her, but just save the loud and more active play time for day light.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:04 PM on May. 2, 2009

• what i did was i took my son outside and just let the environment stimulate him. He eventually caught on..I would just carry him up and down the street talking to him.
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 7:39 PM on May. 2, 2009

• that is very common. at such a young age they dont have there sleep cycles regulated. around 3.5 months i noticed my son understand night from day. they eventually get the hang of it!
    mom2sweetestboy

Answer by mom2sweetestboy at 7:40 PM on May. 2, 2009