whats your highest education level completed?

i had to answer this question on a job app so i thought i would ask here hehe.... i have an AA and am working on my BS slowly but surely

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Post graduate!
    bamawife

Answer by bamawife at 8:38 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have one AA, three classes away from an AS.

I was all set to start working on my MS, but my oldest coming along kind of changed things.

I may go back after they're all in school...but a different major.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:03 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have regreted for about 10 years now that all I have done so far is get through high school, but I am very proud to say that as of June I will no longer be just a high school grad!!! I will be starting classes on my way to a Associate of Science Degree in Paralegal Studies!!!!! I am very excited if you cant tell!
    Twizlr

Answer by Twizlr at 7:08 PM on May. 2, 2009

• good for you twizlr!!!! i think everyone should at least take a few classes at the local JC even if they are online! i know junior college made me a more rounded person!
    Anonymous

• 1 AA, 1 AS, 1 BA, 1BS and a Master's

Answer by admckenzie at 7:14 PM on May. 2, 2009

• whats your masters in mckenzie? and what did you do with it? im planning on getting a masters in sociology even if i do nothing with it!
    Anonymous

• BA, English Literature
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:19 PM on May. 2, 2009

• going for my AS in Child Development ^_^
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:20 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I could have my AA by now but I chose to bypass it and go for my BA. I'm still working on it...
    Anonymous

• thats cool anon :23 a LOT of people do that especially if they go straight to 'big college' i went to junior college first and i you can get an AA with the transfer requirements so i decided to go for it. what are you getting your BA in? i should have asked that in the original post
    Anonymous