Swollen apendages

Swollen and tight ankles, legs, feet and even toes! 35 weeks pregnant. My ribs on one side feel like they are seperating, cant touch them without them feeling bruised. Sharp and dull pains in side and lower back. I have insomnia as of lately as well as heartburn. Nausea today, some stomach cramping. Reduced baby movement. What do ya'll think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to your third trimester! Have your dr check out the swollen ankles, feet and legs just to make sure there isn't anything else going on. But, try to stay off your feet as much as possible and put them up to ease the swelling.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:25 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Im currently 32 weeks and had a lot of the same symptoms. I checked my blood pressure.. 154/113! I called my nurse right away and she advised me to go to labor and delivery immediately. I did and they gave me some blood pressure medication and strict bed rest. You dont want your BP to get too high because it causes fetal stress which may be why your baby is not moving as much. But thats just one out of a million possibilities! Call your Dr or Midwife and ask their advice.. :)
    treschic123

Answer by treschic123 at 6:00 AM on May. 3, 2009