How do I make sure that my friends child does not stand on my chair again.

My friend brings her kids on Wed and Fri bc, she needs to go to work early those days, and I ejoy her kids bc my kids have fun with them.

Well he was standing on my chair that I like and I also site and relax. And at first I was starring at him and he just didn't get the point.

I went up to him and I just told him kindly could you please sit. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Was that right of me to say to my friends child.

margodod

Asked by margodod at 7:17 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Of course your suppose to watch him and if that means repremandation thats call watching the kid .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 7:21 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes, you had the right to do that. If my friend's child was standing on something like that I'd tell the kid to get down.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:22 PM on May. 2, 2009

• "Get your tookus OFF my chair!"
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 7:26 PM on May. 2, 2009

• yes, why was your friend upset? he could have fallen and hurt himself! if my babysitter had to tell my son that i would be happy that she said something and didnt let anything happen!
    Anonymous

• You watch him and take him away from the chair
    Anonymous

• When you are babysitting you are responsible for the child's safety.

Answer by Bmat at 8:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Next time say it with a very firm voice and let him know that is your favorite chair and no one touches it but you. You are not going to hurt his feelings if so he has alot of growing up to do.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:46 PM on May. 2, 2009

• This is my first time telling him, and I know that I might have to make my voice firm for him to understand.

I have'nt told my friend anything. I had confertation with an old friend of mine and everytime I told her something about her sons she got affended bc I said something about her kids, so she started doing the same thing to me, so were not friends anylonger.

I guess I'll remind him and just let him know not to stand on my chair.
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 12:25 PM on May. 3, 2009