Do you ever listen to other people's Playlists on their cafemom profile?

Just curious! I like to look through and see what types of music other people like, and who likes the same stuff I do! And if I see a song I don't know, I will listen to it to see if I like it or not. Anyone else?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 7:24 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to think Playlist's were obnoxious...until I got one. Now I'm more interested in surfing through other's.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yeah. check mine out. :-)
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 7:25 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I like some of the songs you have on your playlist. :-) Creed used to be one of my favorite bands.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 7:26 PM on May. 2, 2009

• yeah every now and then.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:37 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Occasionally, especially if its a song I havent heard in forever. Or sometimes someone will mention a particular one and Ill go look and listen.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:38 PM on May. 2, 2009

• if there's a song i like i will stop and look to see what other good stuff they have.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:44 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Sometimes. Mine scares people. I think it's the death metal cover of Ricky Martin that does it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:02 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I do. It kind of gives you a little insight into the person. You can kind of tell alot about a person by the music they listen to. Are they versatile? Do they like variety? You know what I mean?
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:22 PM on May. 2, 2009

• yes , i think its fun and i like to change mine according to my mood.. ihave alittle of everything on it
    devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 1:05 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I don't listen to it, I usually mute it. But I do look at them. People would be so confused if they saw my playlist. I listen to everything under the sun! LOL
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 6:01 PM on May. 3, 2009