does anyone else still feel "spasms" in your stomach that feel like you still have a baby in there?

My son is almost 10 months and i still have like spasms in my stomach that feels like he is still kicking...there is no way that there is a baby b/c i have not had sex of any kind for over a year... so i was wondering if anyone else still feels these movements....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Health

• YES and my son is a year!!!!! now i know what they meant when they said 'its probably just gas' because i feel 'movement' and then put my hand on my stomach and feel gas bubbles LOL!
    Anonymous

• my daughter is 3 before i got pregnant with my son (due end of the month) i still felt stuff every once in awhile, i think its just the whole fact that for 6 months you were looking to feel movement so now you are more aware of your stomach and bowels moving
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:44 PM on May. 2, 2009

• OH MY GOODNESS YES!! My husband and I joke around.... I'm always like, "Hey babe, The imaginary baby is moving again!" haha.... Our DD is almost 10 months old and we have been trying to get pregnant again since she was about 6 weeks so it really drives me crazy! But its funny sometimes too lol....
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 9:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I think you notice it more because you are more in tune with your body. It is probably just little muscle spasm and/or gas that you've always had but never noticed before baby.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:59 PM on May. 2, 2009

• haha! yes! It's a funny/weird feeling
    MaMi18

Answer by MaMi18 at 5:37 AM on May. 3, 2009