traveling with dd?

we're going to disney in florida this wed-sat. and we're flying there, my dd is 11 months today, do i need anything to identify her?

also, any tips on traveling with her on the plane for the first time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Travel

• birth certificate to prove she is under 2 years (if she is riding on your lap especially). Bring something that keeps them busy- pacifier, toy, food. And in your diaper bag, pack a plastic bag in case you need to chane her and dispose of her diaper.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:17 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Yeah I just heard on the news that children under 15 only need their birth certificates to varify their age. (or a report card for a school aged child but yours obviously isn't in school yet! lol)
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 8:26 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I fly about 9-10 times a year with my three little ones and they have never asked for any type of identification for them. You might take it just to be on the safe side but I have never needed it and would not really like to travel with that on me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:56 AM on May. 3, 2009