Do you have pigeons in your garden?

For the past 4 days I go by my garden and it is so quiet and peaceful that I don't even notice these two pigeons in there until I walk up to my garden then they kind of walk a few steps then fly away, but today I watched where they went they flew to our next door neighbors roof as though they were watching me, then I walked away from the garden and they got closer to our house on our roof. I left them alone and came inside.

I just was wonder why pigeons 2 of them at that....HMMMM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They sound like morning doves--look like the common pigeon but are a light gray, and always in pairs, and when they fly they make a repetitive short "whistling" sound?!

We have a pair as well, and they nest in and around my garden plants--they constantly startle me when I go through my gardens as well when they suddenly fly away! They're just trying to find a good nesting place.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:02 AM on May. 3, 2009