ARE DOLLAR STORE OVALATION TEST GOOD?

I got two lines in the thing and wondering if it worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dunno mon, one plus one = 3 no matter where you buy it...
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 8:31 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Being were it came from I would tend to be a little worried that it might not work.. but that is totally up to you.
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 8:31 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Im @ 14 dpo and got two lines so i was wondering if its right .. ahh i hope soo but i dont wanna get too happy ;-(
    Anonymous

• Dollar General sells name brand products. If it was generic, I wouldn't trust it.
    Anonymous

• I use their generic pregnancy tests all the time. Those have worked great for me! I would bet the ovulation tests are just as good.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:50 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Oh i took two test and they both say im ovaulating.. but well ill do it and see what happens and if i dont get pregnant this month then there not worth buying any more i will update thanks everyone !
    Anonymous

• i didnt know they sold ovulation test at $ stores, i know they sold hpt tests there. if it has two lines on an OPK the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line, that shows when you should be ovulating in the next 24-48 hours. if it is a hpt with 2 lines....well then congrats your pregnant!
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:02 AM on May. 4, 2009

• idk but the dollar store pregnancy test worked better then the expensive ones in detecting the pregnancy hormone early so if that worked so well i would imagine the ovulation test would as well
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 5:25 AM on May. 4, 2009

• It cost a dollar. What do you think?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:12 AM on May. 4, 2009