grey hair

At what age do you think it "acceptable" for a woman to have grey hair?I'm 36 and probably 25% grey if I don't color.I'm really getting sick of the upkeep!I don't really look my age,do you think grey on me would be shocking in a way?

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 8:36 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• im 28 i dye regularly i dont like to dye it but i feel like i am WAY too young to sport the grey
    my mom is in her 50's and says i will never see her grey lol she is fully grey ut gets it done
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:22 PM on May. 2, 2009

• well it really depends on the woman I get my grey on my temples and hairline I use the 10 minute color it works great but I have dyed the whole head I just do some touch ups on the sides.

I like Nice & Easy the full head or Nice & Easy 10 minute touch up and Revlon is good and cheaper it works great for me now if you don't mind on spending alot of higher price dye that is you decision, it's whatever works for you. But if you want to start to dye it is never too late go for it and it will make you feel pretty again (or should I say prettier) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I'm 38 and starting to get more grey hair and I don't color lol.. its totally up to you hun.. I think you would look just fine grey or not.. I don't think it will make you look any older.
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 8:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I had alot of grey before i was diagnosed (at 29) but when my hair finally came back.. Lord have mercy! all I had was grey with some brown sprinkled in.. (I'm 31) I die it often just to keep from looking like...(crying)... my mother.
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 8:50 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Its what YOU think that counts,girl! If you are comfy with it,go for it. I dont like people using 'age labels' because there isnt any specific time for that. I went to my 25th reunion awhile back and a male classmate of mine was all gray and he was 45 and had been for 10 years. YOU decide what you think is best for YOU
    Anonymous