Nipple question (Tmi)

I have developed a white speck on my nipple. it just turned pure white, about 3 months ago I really wasnt keeping track. Does anyone know if this is something to worry about? This is my 4th pregnancy and I have had two miscarriages. I am 23 weeks and I go see the doctor on thursday but I dont want to worry about it unless its something bad. Can anyone help?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 8:44 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just remember what my OB called mine.... it was a milk blister. And now that I think of it, it became quite painful so you may need to get it taken care of sooner rather than later. I think I used warm compresses on it. I think I soaked it in salt water too. (if you use a small cup you can make a seal around your nipple, tip the cup back)

Try to google "milk blister" and ask your doc on your next visit what they think you should do for it. Good Luck!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have the same thing. It might be the milk duds comming in. I wouldnt worry about it
    Anonymous

• i have the same thing, mine came after my ds was 6 months old tho
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 8:50 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Like PP, I also had milk come up in a small pimple type bump while I was PG. I don't think it is much to worry about.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:54 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Thank you so much VeronicaLee. I googled it and it looked like mine. I was also able to remove it!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:17 PM on May. 2, 2009