need help finding a swimsuit im comfy in

ok im looking for a bathing suit for summer and i know its weird but i hate showing my back,i also dont like my thighs but i can deal with that,but the thing is i cant find anything that i like,everything it low cut back or cut like a cami or something......anyone know of a bathing suit where i can feel more comfortable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I found the cutest ever bathing suit last summer at Sears. I usually spend a bit more for swim suits b/c with my size 12 body, I want elastic thats going to stay for at least a year or two. But this one, I was completely surprised to find. I paid about $48.

It looks just like an adorable little black dress. It hits right at the top of my thighs. It goes around the chest straight across with spagetti straps. The back is the same, it goes straigh across, b/c it looks like a cute dress. Right under the breast is a green ribbon that goes all the way around. It is sooo cute, I love wearing it and it fits my size and frame attractively.

My sister sent me the Kohls site online and it had a gazillion of diff. styles that are adorable. If I didn't have the little black dress one, I would buy one from there. :) Good luck.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:01 PM on May. 2, 2009

• lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:05 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Try tankini's and/or Newport News online. You can shop there for specific body types and needs. Tankinis usually are higher in the back and hide things. Mix and match with skirts or bottoms also.
    Anonymous

• Look around on ebay. I would always swim in shorts && a t-shirt till my mom found me one on there that is a one piece (which I usually despise), but it is dark blue, with polka dots && has a little skirt over the bottom which is wonderful for coverage. It all about just looking around everywhere till you find that perfect piece.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 12:31 PM on May. 3, 2009

• Today I actually found some really nice ones, name brand, too at Ross. I bought a one piece that is a Miraclesuit. It crisscrosses in the front and is great for hiding bulgy tummies. :) I think I paid $19!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:06 PM on May. 3, 2009