What should I pack in my bag to the hospital?

I am almost 37 weeks and haven't packed my bag yet.

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:57 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah go ahead its not bad to be ahead, it puts you one step ahead
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 9:02 PM on May. 2, 2009

• cumfy jammies youe own pillow baby blanket baby outfit wipes pacie shampoo & conditioner
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:09 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i just packed my bags !! i packed some pjs... and outfit to wear home and 1 extra outfit just incase something happen .... i packed pads camera tooth brush and socks undies .. extra undies .. bc u know u will be bleeding... snacks....

diaper bag for baby!! hosptial should supply diapers but im taking some anyways clothes for baby too waer and a special outfit for him too wear home... wipes. binkie. i m taking bottles bc i wannna see if he will take on too them and bibs. and socks for baby !! :)
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:53 PM on May. 2, 2009

• a blanket. one of those fleece ones. i was always freezing and the 'blanket' they gave me was as thin as the sheet
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 10:01 PM on May. 2, 2009

• a boppy or other nursing pillow, lots of snacks, and slippers
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 10:11 PM on May. 2, 2009

• a platypus pillow for comfort and 5 cupcakes for after the birthing process and a toothbrush high heels to look stylish and sassy for when you leave with your sassy baby, and of protein shakes, and 2 five pound weight. of course clothes and stuff to. and maybe you should bring your husband he helps sometimes
    Twinkiesmom001

Answer by Twinkiesmom001 at 1:50 AM on May. 3, 2009