Does anyone have more facial hair as they get older or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yes,never mention it again!Don't look at my beard! I get chin hairs and my upper lip hair is darker.AAAHHH!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:05 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Me too!! I have to pluck at least every other day because I am getting tons of little coarse black hairs on my chin. It is awful! Makes me want to cry!! Seems like there are more and more every time I look in the mirror!! The rest of the hair around my face is baby fine and blonde. Its nearly invisible. My sister calls it our peach fuzz. I can deal with the blond... but the black ones - Ugh!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:11 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Oh yeah! TMJ.... how could I forget about my mustache?! At least the little stray hairs on my chin don't hurt to pluck. But those hairs on my lip..... YIKES-&-OUCH!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:12 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Are you the bearded lady?

Just kidding...lol I hate that I have hair on my side of my face and on my arms I wax my face one time I looked like I gain some fat on my face I did not like it one bit but I had a clean face for a while. I just deal with it just get the lip or chin done that is where you might look like a man. I know I do...lol
    Anonymous

• yes, i always have two whiskers to pluck on my chin, my husband always checks to see if they are there, he always teases me about it. lol.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:34 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Two words.........HOT WAX!
    Anonymous

• Yep. They say as you age you turn into your mother. Well I think I'm turning into my father.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:19 AM on May. 3, 2009

• um YEAH im going on 98 and i've practically got a full on beard
    Twinkiesmom001

Answer by Twinkiesmom001 at 12:23 AM on May. 3, 2009

• oh yeah i think its a hormonal thing... im 48 and OMG! and whats so bad is that the black coarse ones in your chin... you dont see them til they are already 1/2 inch long! LOL, okay it aint funny really! when i find one im like omg, that coulda put someones eye out! i have got one of those small 10x mirrors. they work soooo good! now i find em way before they got long.
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 4:41 PM on May. 4, 2009