Does anyone have more facial hair as they get older or is it just me?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yes,never mention it again!Don't look at my beard! I get chin hairs and my upper lip hair is darker.AAAHHH!

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:05 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Me too!! I have to pluck at least every other day because I am getting tons of little coarse black hairs on my chin. It is awful! Makes me want to cry!! Seems like there are more and more every time I look in the mirror!! The rest of the hair around my face is baby fine and blonde. Its nearly invisible. My sister calls it our peach fuzz. I can deal with the blond... but the black ones - Ugh!

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:11 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Oh yeah! TMJ.... how could I forget about my mustache?! At least the little stray hairs on my chin don't hurt to pluck. But those hairs on my lip..... YIKES-&-OUCH!!

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:12 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Are you the bearded lady?

Just I hate that I have hair on my side of my face and on my arms I wax my face one time I looked like I gain some fat on my face I did not like it one bit but I had a clean face for a while. I just deal with it just get the lip or chin done that is where you might look like a man. I know I

• yes, i always have two whiskers to pluck on my chin, my husband always checks to see if they are there, he always teases me about it. lol.

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:34 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Two words.........HOT WAX!

• Yep. They say as you age you turn into your mother. Well I think I'm turning into my father.

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:19 AM on May. 3, 2009

• um YEAH im going on 98 and i've practically got a full on beard

Answer by Twinkiesmom001 at 12:23 AM on May. 3, 2009

• oh yeah i think its a hormonal thing... im 48 and OMG! and whats so bad is that the black coarse ones in your chin... you dont see them til they are already 1/2 inch long! LOL, okay it aint funny really! when i find one im like omg, that coulda put someones eye out! i have got one of those small 10x mirrors. they work soooo good! now i find em way before they got long.

Answer by pammd at 4:41 PM on May. 4, 2009