I went in for my 7 week sonogram and they found a heartbeat but it wasnt very big or strong, anyone??

Wow everyone on here amazing and gets back quickly.... also i went last week for a check up and the doctor said that my hormone levels were not very high for being where i was, they were 9500 during week 6 1/2...im worried sort of but she didnt have anything to compare them too yet so i did more blood work and she gets back to me on Monday to see if my levels are doubling.....

melissa78155

Asked by melissa78155 at 9:10 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try to not stress to much, wait and see what the new blood work says
    maybe you are just not as far along as they think
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:12 PM on May. 2, 2009

• What was the rate? If it was under 100 that's a very bad sign. If it was above 120 then you're golden. Not guaranteed a healthy pregnancy, but a heart rate above 120 is a good sign.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:13 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Also, the HcG levels that they check for are not indicative of how far along you are in your pregnancy, or how healthy the pregnancy is. When my levels should have been doubling it went up by 11 units when it should have gone up by 11,000.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:14 PM on May. 2, 2009

• well at MY hospital they told me i was having a miscarriage at 6 weeks when i wasnt and i now have a VERY healthy 1 year old so nothing is certain and i pray everything is fine!
    Anonymous

• I wish you the very best. Just hang in there....not much else you can do....and it's nothing you have done that might have caused a problem (if there is one).
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:18 PM on May. 2, 2009

• 7 weeks isnt very far along at all. They couldnt even find the heartbeat for me at 7 weeks. So you may have to be further along in order to hear your babys heartbeat nice and strong and loud and clear. But definitely dont stress too much about it. When your happy, your baby is happy :)
    treschic123

Answer by treschic123 at 5:53 AM on May. 3, 2009