Was weight loss a sign of pregnancy to anyone?

Im only 5 dpo but I'm very intune with my body and I have that gut feeling that I'm pregnant for some reason.I'm losing weight 4 pounds to be exact. I didn't get this way with my son I started gaining weight the moment I concieved lol ( I know every pregnancy is different) Did anyone else have weight loss as a symptom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i dropped 15 lbs...i was so excited too because i had talked about trying to lose weight..come to find out i was pregnant.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:49 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I did with this pregnancy. I lost 5 lbs. By my 5 month check up I had only gained 3 lbs and the doctors were not happy. They kept telling me to eat and believe me I was eating. Double cheeseburgers from McDonalds were my craving big time in the beginning. For some reason my body just did not want to gain any weight. I didn't not have this issue when I was pregnant with my boys. This time it is a girl so maybe that is why?
    Anonymous

• Yes, but only because I was so nauseated that I couldn't eat.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 12:19 PM on May. 3, 2009