• In the Spotlight:

Just curious how many mommas on here have biracial child? if so with what andwould anyone know they are mixed or is it not obvious?

My son is white/ mexican/ native (and this baby will be to) but my son looks white and you can only tell by the shape of his eyes that he has some mexican in him and you cant see the native at all... this question is out of curiosity and nothing more... jsut because doesnt look bircail doesnt mean they arent

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:16 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids are half Italian and half Puerto Rican. They look more Italian, just like their father.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:20 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My kids are biracial- I'm white, my dh is south asian (parents from India.) Some people seem to realize the kids are biracial, others don't. They do have south asian names, which may be a tip off to some people! The fact that I am very blonde and they all have dark eyes and dark hair may tip some people off as well. Although I've had more people think they aren't my kids, the differences between us just seem to make some think that I'm the babysitter!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:23 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My son is half Mexican.....I got pissed one night because my FIL was Mexican bashing so I laid it out to him that my boy is half, is jaw fell to the floor. He looks white like me.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:27 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Well my daughter's father is white...and she looks like a white baby, so it's pretty obvious that she's biracial. It's not always so obvious to others that I'm her mother!! She does have some of my physical characteristics (long fingers, big brown eyes, my nose, my smile), some people can tell right away that we're mother/daughter.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:33 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Freela: people think I'm the "babysitter" too!! It's hilarious!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:34 PM on May. 2, 2009

• MY SON IS HALF WHITE/BLACK AND HE REALLY DONT LOOK MIXED AT ALL JUST A LITTLE HE HAS THE PERFECT SKIN TONE

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:37 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Both my son's are black and white but one is obvious, the other can pass for lots of different races lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 10:38 PM on May. 2, 2009

• my boys are all black and white (my mom is black and my dad is white and my kids father is black so i guess that makes them 3/4 black and 1/4 white? i guess i dont know lol) but my oldest looks spanish my middle looks white (takes after my dad) and my youngest is the darkest out of them all looking just like his dad lol- i cant wait to see wut the new baby will look like- so far i have 2 looking like me and one looking like daddy- maybe it will even out and be 2 for me and 2 for him....lol well see in 8 more weeks!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My dad is indian (india) and my mother is white, people think im a mexican all the time, its hilarious.
    My daughter's father is black and she looks excactly like him right down 2 her birthmarks (dd and hubby have the exact same birth marks in the same spots) but everyone can tell she's mixed cuz her hair is light and curly but same texture as a fully black persons hair is
    Anonymous

• My daughter is half Hispanic, half white. You would never, ever know it unless I told you.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:57 PM on May. 2, 2009