• In the Spotlight:

christian?

The bible is not clear in what is accepted and not accepted when it comes to sex. So, is there anything that you think is prohibit? Also, it's ok to read the kamasutra being a christian ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that as long as you're having sex within the confines of marriage that the Christian god is OK with it. Some Christians disagree and say that you can only have vaginal sex with the intent to have a child, but many disagree.

I'm Pagan and as far as I'm concerned if it feels good and it's not hurting anyone it's OK :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:35 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I thought that sex that is not for procreative reasons is a sin, and sodomy is a sin (I think) it's also illegal in some states. 

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 10:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Personally I think the kama sutra was devinely inspired!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I believe that sex within a marriage, for procreation or pleasure is fine.
    I also believe that sodomy is more frowned upon.
    But if you want to role play or whatever with your husband, or read/do karma sutra, I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 3, 2009

• I think regular vaginal sex is fine within the marriage , but oral sex is not. Oral sex & anal sex is immoral. I don't think God would agree to oral sex & anal sex.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 7:20 AM on May. 3, 2009

• looking at the pp and thinking about the op I was wondering with all that goes on: the fight within ourselves to be good and do good, the world in general do you think that He has time to keep a tab of what sexual position that we take in the bedroom? I maybe didn't answer the question in the way you asked, I personally do not restrict the way I make and show love to my hubby. 

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 2:28 PM on May. 3, 2009

• No oral or anal?! That sounds hella boring:(
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 4:25 PM on May. 3, 2009