• In the Spotlight:

What is the difference between heaven and hell

other than the temperature.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• hell is evil and heven is perfect well that is what everyone says
    Anonymous

• you stole my answer. I was going to say tempature. LOL
    Anonymous

• Eternal Peace & Happiness vs. Eternal Pain, Punishment, & Torture.
    Anonymous

• sorry girl lol
    Anonymous

• heaven is where God is....hell isn't.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:31 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Hear is a story once told by our preacher. This man dies and soon finds himself at the gates of Heaven. He thinks WOW..I'm going to heaven. St Peter come and walks him in to a hallway. In the first room he opens the door and there is a table set with the most wonderful foods, finest china and anything you could possibly want to satisfy your thirst or hunger. They move to the next door where they attatch a three foot long fork on a short chain to the mans wrist. He is then escorted with another man back to the first room and they are left alone. Weeks later St Peter comes to check on them and they are emmaciated on the floor. He escorts them to the third room down the hall. Same set up...except sitting around the table are all emmaciated people. St Pete says welcome to Hell and sends them in. A new angel passes by and says he doesn't understand. They move to the door marked heaven..sitting all around....cont'd
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:47 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I had a QUESTION I posted that gave facts about HELL, it's really only the common Grave of mankind, and Heaven? well I don't believe it's just in our universe because the Bible says that our Heavens could not contain God, 1Ki 8:27
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 10:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• the beautifully laid table are theses healthy people laughing and having a wonderful time. The difference? Each person was feeding the man or woman on his left.

We make our own heaven and hell.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:48 PM on May. 2, 2009

• It's a math equation: Heaven - Hell = Reality.
    CocoaB

Answer by CocoaB at 11:14 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Heaven exists and hell doesn't...
    Heaven is created by God and Hell (the concept of it, anyway) is a man made concept...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:17 PM on May. 2, 2009