Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when he cant get a rise

I was talking to my husband today about what if one day hes to old to get a "rise" but im 10 years younger than him and I still want some what am I suposed to do. He said "I dont know but im not gonna tell you to go be with someone else" I was just wondering what a person does in this situation besides vibraters and viagra.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • I think if you two are still together, and you love him enough you'll understand. there are toys out there and movies, maybe someday when he's older some of the medications might be an option. If you were only with him for sex then this is an issue, but if this is for real...this is only part of your relationship, the rest will more than make up for the missed rising. Plus, you CAN be intimate without full on intercourse.

    Answer by m4m4 at 10:30 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • tell him he better make sure his tongue dont go out! LOL

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • My grandparents still "get it on" they are in thier 70's, i guess it all depends on the man. Keep him in good shape.

    Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:36 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • there are still ways to play and enjoy each other. Intimacy rocks even when penetration doesn't anymore.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 PM on May. 2, 2009

  • Well I'm sure his hands and mouth would still work just fine. lol. Testosterone supplements may help depending on how old he is. And I don't see anything wrong with viagra.

    Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:20 PM on May. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.