DO YOU HAVE CENTRAL AC OR JUST GAS HEAT ? DO YOU USE AN AIR CONDITIONER IN YOUR WINDOWS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have central heat but no central air so we use window units. There's one in each of the upstairs bedrooms (they usually go in mid-May because it gets really hot up there). Then there's one in the dining room and one in the kitchen. My room and my 3yo's room don't have one and it gets pretty hot in here in the summer but I don't complain because a few years ago we lived in an apt. on the 2nd floor and only the living room had AC. The rest of the apt was like a sauna and regularly got over 100 degrees.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:47 PM on May. 2, 2009

• central air & heat , don't need the heat though b/c I have a fireplace and it doesn't get very cold where I live.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:36 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Central air and heat.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have wall heaters that haven't worked for 7 years and a nice decorative A/C in the wall that I haven't found a picture big enough to hang over. I am in So.Cal. and the heat gets pretty bad but we have a fan in every room and electric heaters for winter. It sucks big time!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Central heat and air....use both, but rarely need heat as I live in FL. Use the crap out of our air though....lol. Keep it between 72-77 depending on who's messing with it.. I like it warmer, the husband likes it colder :-D
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 10:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Central heat and air. No A/C in the window.
    shanibug06

Answer by shanibug06 at 10:42 PM on May. 2, 2009

• We had air conditioners in the windows in our old house. We just built a new house and put in central heat and air. It doesn't get too terribly hot where we live. Maybe a week or two of 80+. I have to sleep with the comfortor on and in the summer I can't unless we have air.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:43 PM on May. 2, 2009

• central heat and air!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:00 PM on May. 2, 2009

• Gas heat and we do use A/C in the windows. But it doesnt really get that hot here in the summer. We only use the A/C's when it gets too unbearable. Otherwise, a fan does just fine.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:18 PM on May. 2, 2009

• i got 3 gas stoves and a couple window units. Of course the window units don't seem to help a whole lot but i am usally at work during the day and kids go to there dads house in the summer so i don't use them a whole lot. lol
    momoftwogirls

Answer by momoftwogirls at 11:28 PM on May. 2, 2009