Twin Pregnancies

I am 23 weeks and my ob has not told me ANYTHING about this pregnancy. I just switched to a different one but I haven't seen him yet. This is my second pregnancy but I only had one baby last time so it's quite different to me. My DD is 3 and I have not been told to not pick her up, not work. not clean....I am starting to have a lot of pain and I have no idea what the signs are to watch for to see if anything is wrong. I know that I am fine but it really does irritate me that she never told me anything. She never even told me not to eat certain things like I hear everyone else say that their ob said not to eat.
Does anyone have any advice on things I should slow down on or not do?

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 10:33 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• so im guessing your having twins this time around???
    i would storm into that office demanding information lol
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 10:37 PM on May. 2, 2009

• you should really slow down. it is normal for you to have pains but to a certain extent. and with having twins you are very likely to deliver early. my bf delivered her twins at 32 weeks and that was the doctors decision. so you do not need to be picking up your daughter, depending on your work you should be placed on light duty, maybe a desk job, no bending or stooping, no lifting over 10 lbs. cleaning should be to a minimum. get some help with your daughter. you are a little over halfway there so you can get through this. take care of yourself and keep off your feet as much as possible.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:40 PM on May. 2, 2009