How does an athiest go to heaven?

hey we got all the other ones out there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on May. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yeah, I'm bored too.....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:40 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I think it all depends on whether your an actual athiest or if you are having doubt in God because of something that is going on in your life.
    I personally am not an athiest but God isn't the only deity I believe in.
    How do you believe?
    kgck_momma

Answer by kgck_momma at 10:45 PM on May. 2, 2009

• An atheist can only go to heaven by changing their mind and believing there IS a God, and that He sent His Son to die on the cross for our sins.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:52 PM on May. 2, 2009

• We don't. We don't believe it exists, so we're not particularly worried with going there.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:16 PM on May. 2, 2009

• They dont. If they dont believe in God then the concept of heaven doesnt mean anything to them.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:31 PM on May. 2, 2009

• well.. we don't, because we don't believe in a heaven. But hypothetically... say there is one.. it would depend on the religion, that the idea of heaven comes from. They may have a chance, where God would prove to them that he does exist. or he may not. If (again hypothetically) he didn't. I'll be roasting marshmellows, and drinking wine in hell, while those that believe, (including rapist, murderers, etc), play a harp and sitting on clouds.

sorry, I was joking around a bit.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:41 PM on May. 2, 2009

• You guys do know this was a joke as well right? There are a bunch of other ones like this so I posted this one making it kind of a joke...cause atheist don't believe in heaven...get it? now laugh and make feel funny.
    Anonymous

• xxhazeldovexx, glad to see at least one person with a sense of humor tonight.
    Anonymous

• Multiple orgasms!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:24 AM on May. 3, 2009

• Giving beeky credit... I imagine that would be pretty close
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 12:26 AM on May. 3, 2009